Monday, March 31, 2008

Welcome


Welcome to my blog!




I first have to thank Charlene for the inspiration to start a blog - she started a wonderful blog just before her daughter was born, and I really wish that I had had one for my son. I'm pregnant with baby #2 (a girl, but if anyone who reads this knows my mother, don't tell her because she doesn't want to know before the baby is born), so I figured I should start one.




I'll admit, I can be a little obsessive-compulsive about some things, so for months I didn't start the blog because I just couldn't decide on a title. My son gave me the title Thursday - while I was drinking apple juice, instead of screaming until I gave him some, he looked up at me and said, "Please." OK, he's not quite 2 yet, so it was more like "peas," but you get the point. Anyways, that's pretty much where I am right now - pleased. Tired, a bit overworked, kinda stressed, somewhat overwhelmed, but pleased.




So hopefully this will be interesting to some, funny to others, and maybe a place to vent for me when needed!




1 comment:

Charlene said...

Nice intro and nice titled but what about "Peas?" Thank you for the credit. I feel so important to so many...not! Happy blogging!