Phew!
The last few weeks were SO insane - had to wrap up things for the semester, and it took a lot out of me, and some other folks.
Remember a few weeks ago how I went on and on about being a procrastinator? Well, waiting until the last minute almost got me kicked out of school. OK, maybe not exactly, but turning things in at the end meant that the schedules of my supervisor (who taught the class), the office manager, the registrar in my department, and some lady in the university registrar's office had to do extra stuff to make sure my incomplete didn't turn into an "F" at the end of the day. When I found out I TRULY felt like mud. It's one thing to be slack, but it's really bad when your slackness affects other folks.
I go back and forth about finishing school quite often, but knowing that folks care that much about you (at least three of the folks previously mentioned who actually push and support me) to not let me fail means a lot.
So I'm finally done for the semester - YIPPEE!!!!! I still don't quite feel like my brain is mine again, but the goal is to get there again. Gotta do some organizing, see if I can sell some suits at consignment, move Deuce into his new room, get Deuce's old room ready for Baby Girl.
Speaking of, I had my 30-week check-up today! I've only gained about 24 pounds! The doctor said that at the rate I'm going I may actually have an average size baby! I got excited and said, "7 pounds?"!
She smiled and said, "well, maybe 8."
Muted Monday: The Vendue Inn - RESERVED
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment