

Wow... you really never know which order the pictures will appear on this thing!
So many "big" little things to report! I say that because to some folks, things that my little man does are common, but for us, it's a BIG deal!
We went to Tanisha's son's birthday party a few weeks ago - it was at one of those "bouncy" places. It took Deuce a little bit of time to adjust, but he got it! And he FINALLY came down the slide the right way without us telling him what to do - he always comes down head first. Well, he used to. Friday we took him to the mall play area and for the first time he truly had a ball just playing around - we weren't necessary (or of particular interest!).
Words, words, and more words. Deuce asked me for juice last week, makes verbal choices, is more likely to say "hi" and "bye" to folks, and usually says "thank you" when you give him something. I'm all about the manners.
I have to admit, we do have our occasional ups and downs, but I'm so proud of my little man that I don't know what to do with myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment