Friday, January 29, 2010

Deuce's Dance Party









First of all, Happy New Year! I've been slack about posting so far this month, so I thought I should do something before the month was over!


The year has gotten off to a good start - I'm back at it in school and Asa has seriously been doing his thing. The crew is doing well, and we're going through another set of evaluations for Deuce to get new speech/developmental therapy. Right now I think we'll have him in a preschool program for next year, so I think that will be good for everyone, especially him.


I had to post these pictures (with permission!) of Deuce and his Auntie Samara a few weeks ago! She and Uncle James came by a few weeks ago to pick up something. I was trying to show them how Alexis would bop her head to music, and it just turned into a whole dancing event for Deuce. They definitely enjoy their Auntie! (excuse all the toys on the floor please! LOL!)

No comments: