And I missed my big boy so much over those four weeks he was away from me for six hours a day (I know, pitiful, huh?)!
Deuce's preschool operates on the regular school calendar, so they wrapped up for the year a few weeks ago with a end of year party! All the families were invited, and all the children were given certificates (Deuce's is so nice!) for doing an "awesome job in preschool." They also honored the children who were "graduating" and going on to kindergarten.
It was a little gut-wrenching for me at first, but I am glad that we sent Deuce for a preschool "trial run." He did very well - honestly way better than I expected. Asa and I (with Alexis in tow, of course) got to observe him one day via a two-way mirror, and I also had a great parent-teacher conference before the year wrapped up. One of the teachers went on and on about how well-behaved Deuce was, which of course was great. I still have a lot to work with him on this summer, but he'll be fine.
I'm so proud of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment