Sunday, October 9, 2011

New Year, New School

Deuce started school!

Obviously, I haven't been on here in a LONG time, but he started back in August and is doing well! He is at a new school, and though it was an adjustment, he's doing well.

He had two first days of school - he went on the official first day of school and was only in class with 3-4 other kids. The small group got to see the school, learn the schedule, and get more individualized attention (though somehow his brand new lunchbox was misplaced).



He went back a week later with the entire class - because of the program that he is in, it is a smaller class than most kindergarten classes, but still follows the standard course of study. He's coming along well so far, but I definitely have to focus more on him at home than I have been (kinda up to parents to ensure their success).

Oh, and they found his lunchbox...










No comments: