

Once again, it's New Year's Eve!
So, it's time for me to post the "couch" picture that I take every year on Christmas - I did take a picture of them on the green couch (I like to compare how high they sit on the cushions each year), but it was about 11:00pm by the time I took the picture, so there was all kinds of craziness involved! I thought that this picture worked a little better.
Lots of changes this year, but any year in which you get to spend time with your family is a pretty good year. I didn't get to update my blog as much as usual this year because I was very busy with school, but at least I'm finally making the progress that is necessary for me to finish my degree. I did pick up a Graduate Certificate from one of the top Business School's in the country this year, so at least I completed that academic accomplishment.
I'm not really one for resolutions, but as always I will say that being hateful just takes too much energy, so keep it positive and keep it moving!
Happy New Year EVERYONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment