Monday, June 9, 2008

Play Ball!



Asa took the family to see a Durham Bulls baseball game on Saturday!


LAWD HAMERCY it was hot out there (there was a new temperature record set of either 100 or 101 in the afternoon), but once the sun set it was bearable. Folks were really nice to me - I think they were worried about me falling out in the heat (6 weeks to go!). I honestly felt bad for Asa - he had to keep telling people that I wanted to come (I did!), and he was the main one getting overheated!


It was a fun night for us all - you see Deuce got to "chill with Daddy" while sporting his first edge-up! Shout out to Asa for doing such a good job on the trim!


It was "Negro League Night" in honor of the men who played in the old Negro League - until Saturday I didn't know that Durham had a Negro League team. Deuce has a baseball seat cushion that commemorates the occasion, and his first Durham Bulls baseball cap!

No comments: