It's 2:00 in the morning and I just pulled the last batch of oatmeal raisin cookies out of the oven.
Either I'm nesting, or I've completely lost my mind.
But on an arrogant note, can I just say that this chick can bake! I can cook alright, but man, desserts are my thing! I've had at least a dozen cookies so far - you know, you gotta eat one or two from each batch to make sure that they cooked evenly!
:)
I am definitely nesting though. I went up in the attic a few hours ago to mark everything that Asa needs to bring down for Baby Girl - I had nicely put everything up there in unmarked bags before I was pregnant, not thinking that someone else would have to get the stuff down and might want to know which things to bring! But now the infant car seat, pack-n-play, bouncy seat, and bath tub are marked! I also brought down the bassinet - I'll probably wash the sheets and put it together today.
27 (approximate) days to go!
Muted Monday: The Vendue Inn - RESERVED
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment