skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pleased
Monday, January 12, 2009
A boy and his dog
Asa used his cell phone camera and took the cutest picture of Deuce with his dog Chance Saturday night. Just had to share!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Luckiest Girl in the World
It's not often these days that I get out of the house by myself, but when I do, this is what I come home to.
The Fam - May 2007
We always say we look like the "first family" of a Baptist church!
My Blog Followers
Blogs I Read
Handmade Mama
Muted Monday: The Vendue Inn - RESERVED
14 years ago
I {HEART} Crafts
Life Changes
Friends and Family Part V
16 years ago
Love of the Game
Lift Them Up
17 years ago
Martinez Hayes Garden Progress
Nice Start to a New Year
16 years ago
Tanisha's Weblog
I am moving my blog!
14 years ago
The Imperfectly Perfect Mrs. Lynch
Ballerina (2017)
10 years ago
The Road Called Motherhood
Blog Archive
►
2013
(2)
►
December
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
2011
(19)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2010
(35)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(38)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(4)
Playing in the Snow (for real this time!)
A boy and his dog
Graduation
One Day...
►
2008
(43)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
Deuce's Favorite Web Videos
1234
Chris Brown and Elmo
Diff'rent Strokes
Do De Rubber Duck
I Love Fruit
I've Got a New Way to Walk
Shiny Happy Monsters
Telephone Rock (do y'all remember this from Sesame Street?)
Tootsie Roll Commercial
No comments:
Post a Comment