
...I will get a picture of my two kids smiling at the same time and not making funny faces (Deuce!).
But for now, I'll enjoy them as the wonderful children they are (this is the two of them on Christmas Day at my cousin's house).
It's a new year - I got a little slack in the past two months or so with my posts. Just had a lot going on, so much to do, a lot of stress, I guess just feeling overwhelmed.
But it's OK.
Maybe I'll try to catch up on EVERYTHING that's been going on the past few weeks, like Alexis rolling over, spending Thanksgiving and Christmas Day with the family (and extended family), Deuce making TREMENDOUS progress with his speech and developmental therapy. But that will take some time!
For now, I'll just make special note of what Deuce said to me for the first time 3 weeks ago this coming Thursday, and what he said again as his first words to me on New Year's Day.
"Of you." (Translation - "I love you" - Asa's been working with him on that).
No comments:
Post a Comment