My goodness, Happy Belated New Year! I have been SO busy lately, and I'm just now finally taking a breather to update this blog.
So the question is, who is that canine there? Well, she's the latest addition to the family, and we call her Holly. A few weeks ago I went to PetSmart just before closing to get Chance some of his favorite treats, and as I'm leaving the parking lot I notice a small dog tied to a tree in the BACK of the parking lot. Thought it was strange, so decided I would run into another store real quick to get the toilet paper I needed, and if the dog was there when I got back it had been abandoned.
Well, it had been abandoned.
Long story short, I got the store manager, and another long story short, she was checked out by the vet and we brought her home. She was very timid, but put her head down on my lap on the ride home.
Why the name "Holly"? Well, as Asa pointed out, she appeared out of nowhere, kind of like a hologram (I didn't see her when I first got to PetSmart). Not to mention the children can say her name!
Chance has adjusted, well, ok. He liked her the first night, but the second night he really had a "oh, you're still here?" attitude. It's been a few weeks now, so it's slowly getting better.
No comments:
Post a Comment