Monday, July 14, 2008

One Shirt


Five days until my due date, and I now officially have one shirt that still fits. That's it. Just one. And it's not even a maternity top - it's a cheap (maybe less than $5) shirt I got from Target last summer that normally comes just above mid-thigh.


(I started wearing longer tops while losing the weight after having Deuce because I thought it would make me look taller and thinner!)


So that's me in the last shirt on Wednesday of last week - Deuce has had fun playing peek-a-boo when I'm on the couch and he hides under my belly!


I think Asa wanted me to run some errands today, but I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, and I need to save the shirt for that!


2 comments:

Nakira said...

That one shirt looks FABULOUS!!!

lovelylittlelady said...

Luv this picture!!! You and Deuce look adorable!