
Two weeks ago tonight I sat Alexis down and made an attempt at doing her hair (I haven't done hair other than my own in about 15 years, and never on a wiggly baby!). Her 'fro was starting to get tangled at the ends, so I thought I'd see what I could do.Since then, she started sitting up on her own, says "clap clap" (yeah, she can't get the "p" sound, but she says it then starts clapping!), and had her two bottom teeth come in!
And you know I name all her hairstyles - trying to make it sound like I know what I'm doing! This first one (pic taken on day 2) we call the "Sun Star" - six cornrows on the top ending in puffs, then loose in the back (after doing those cornrows on the top I wasn't about to try the back!). Looked kinda crazy, but cute at the same time if you ask me! (excuse the sweet potatoes on her face!)
1 comment:
Hippos go Berserk! by Sandra Boynton
Post a Comment