

Actually, she called me out for not posting the pics like I said I would two weeks ago.
The bottom two pics are of the "Sun Star" hairstyle. Right now her hair is what I call the "Statue of Liberty" - inspired by a picture of Bantu knots I saw online (I'll try to find the link, and will take a picture of her hair tomorrow).
Alexis is only 8 months now, so sitting still is a foreign concept for her. At Asa's suggestion, we found she is most likely to keep still while watching the aquarium screensaver on the laptop (see above!).

2 comments:
Yeah. She's got A LOT more hair than Sarah. Thank you for finally posting! Let me know of a website with hairstyles for babies with little fros. Thanks again! Love the title!
I am so glad that I have boys....It pains me to think of having to do hair again. Jasmine was enough!
Post a Comment